THE CREED - ReferensiBisnis.com

15 Jul 2010

THE CREED

I am here because there is no refuge
Finally, from my self
Until I confront my self in the eyes
And hearts of others, I am running.
Until I suffer them to share my secrets,
I have no safety from them.
Afraid to be known, I can know
Neither my self nor any other, I will be alone.
Where else but in our common ground,
Can I find such a mirror?
Here, together, I can at least appear
Clearly to my self not as the giant
Of my dreams nor the dwarf of my fears,
But as a person, part of a whole
With my share in its purpose.
In this ground, I can take root and grow
Not alone anymore as in death,
But alive to my self and to others.

Share with your friends

Silahkan tinggalkan komentar terbaik anda dan mohon untuk tidak memasukkan link di dalam form komentar.

Salam.
Admin

Baja Ringan Semarang